Our application process is designed to see our program in action, meet our staff and discuss the goals for each prospective client.
To begin the application process:
- Call and schedule a tour: 214-205-1381.
- Complete the Client application form, save as a PDF file and email to info@BigHeartsDayHab.org.
- Submit the application fee of $100.00. Please write “Application Fee” and the prospective Clients name in the Notes section.
- Interview with prospective Client, parents/guardians, and the Big Hearts Admissions team.
In addition to the completion of the application, please submit the following to info@BigHeartsDayHabilitationCenter.org:
- Guardianship paperwork (if applicable).
- Doctor’s orders for medication/treatment (if applicable).
- Most recent copy of the following:
- Full Individual Evaluation (FIE) (if applicable)
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) (if applicable)
- Behavior Modification Plan (if applicable)
- Any evaluations completed by Metro Care, DARS, and/or your provider. (if applicable)
- Respite is provided on Saturday and Sunday. We are open those days from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. The respite fee is $110.00 per day. Please complete the respite application form, save as a word document and email to info@BigHeartsDayHab.org.
Private pay client fees are $80.00 (Level 3), $110.00 (Level 2), $150.00 (Level One)* per day for our 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. program. (Extended hours are available upon request).
For individuals with DAHS benefits, these rates will be discussed with the Provider.
*The level of need is determined by the Executive Director upon review of the prospective Client application and interview.