Our application process is designed to see our program in action, meet our staff and discuss the goals for each prospective client.
To begin the application process:
- Call and schedule a tour: 682-804-1213.
- Complete the Client Application Form, save as a PDF file and email to info@BigHeartsDayHab.org.
- Submit the application fee of $100.00. Please write “Application Fee” and the prospective Clients name in the Notes section.
- Interview with prospective Client, parents/guardians, and the Big Hearts Admissions team.
In addition to the completion of the application, please also scan and email the following to info@BigHeartsDayHabilitationCenter.org:
- Guardianship paperwork (if applicable).
- Doctor’s orders for medication/treatment (if applicable).
- Most recent copy of the following:
- Full Individual Evaluation (FIE)
- Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Behavior Modification Plan (if applicable)
- Any evaluations completed by Metrocare, DARS, and/or your provider.
Private pay client fees are $45.00* per day for our 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. program. (Extended hours are available upon request).
For individuals with HCS, CLASS, or TxHmL benefits, these rates will be discussed with the Provider.
*The level of need is determined by the Executive Director upon review of the prospective Client application and interview.